ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some information urgently rgdng section 7.1 of VAF9A

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsurana
Newly Registered

Need some information urgently rgdng section 7.1 of VAF9A

Post by nsurana » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for Tier 1 application. Even though I am married and have a kid, I am applying only for me right now. As my son is only 6 months old and we have still not applied for his passport.

My question is what amount should I put in section 7.1 of VAF9A form. It states "Please calculate the amount of funds required for you and dependants named in Section B of this application form and enter amount here".

What amount I need to enter there? Should it be 2800 pounds or 2800+1600(for wife)+1600(for kid)=6000 pounds?

If I have to show 6000 pounds, can I submit bank statements from 2 different banks? One is having my current salary account and other one had the last salary account?