ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manvipo

AN Application

Post by manvipo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Hi

I am just starting to complete the online AN form. I am separated with my partner since last October. However, I haven't changed my address since I am now living in a shared house with people I don't really know and I am not planning to stay there longer.

1- Do I still need to keep my former address, since my ex and I agreed it would be safer to have them sent to her now address? I still use my old address.

2- Does the online application allows to save and make change or continue later?

3- I don't know if the online application will ask for referees, if yes, how will I do that?

4-Do I have to give the Biometric number from when I did my permanent residency or do a new one?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,