ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgement letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajendra12
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

No acknowledgement letter

Post by rajendra12 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:13 am

Hi

Due to my permanent residence card expired and my application with the HO my employer has stated that I should recieve a letter with the reference so they can check my rights to work again.

I now have recieved my biometric enrollment letter however nothing else came in the post and I'm not sure if the reference number on the enrollment letter can be used by the employer, I currently only have 2 days otherwise I loose my job.

fwu811
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: No acknowledgement letter

Post by fwu811 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:22 am

Hi,

Just to check when you submitted your BRP (RC) application and got your enrollment letter?

I submitted mine by post last month and so far no letter/email came even for the confirmation.

Thanks.