ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision on my Tier 4 visa application taking longer than expected; could this be a sign of visa refusal?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Deng
Newly Registered
South Sudan

Decision on my Tier 4 visa application taking longer than expected; could this be a sign of visa refusal?

Post by Deng » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Hi!, I did Biometrics enrollment on March 13 in Nairobi/Kenya and was served under priority with the hope to get the decision in 7 working days. It is about 3 weeks now without any call or email from UKVI office regarding the status of my application. I am worried that I may not be issued visa given this unexpected delay. Any advice?

mklmh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Decision on my Tier 4 visa application taking longer than expected; could this be a sign of visa refusal?

Post by mklmh » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Deng wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:17 pm
Hi!, I did Biometrics enrollment on March 13 in Nairobi/Kenya and was served under priority with the hope to get the decision in 7 working days. It is about 3 weeks now without any call or email from UKVI office regarding the status of my application. I am worried that I may not be issued visa given this unexpected delay. Any advice?
have you gotten it?