ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help.Family Needs To back to UK.Spouse with Expired DLR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gentle_man317
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Help.Family Needs To back to UK.Spouse with Expired DLR

Post by gentle_man317 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:31 pm

I am from Yemen but because of the war in Yemen,We came to Egypt with my family,Wife and our kids,2 daughters and 1 son,who are all British Citizens.

Is it possible to travel with my family to the UK together and leave there for good?if so please your advice.

Notes:
-In 2011 I traveled to the UK by Visit visa with my family.
-In late 2011 I got UK Discretionary leave for 3 years but I went back to Yemen in 2013 and that leave expired.

Thanks in advance.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Help.Family Needs To back to UK.Spouse with Expired DLR

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:41 am

gentle_man317 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:31 pm
I am from Yemen but because of the war in Yemen,We came to Egypt with my family,Wife and our kids,2 daughters and 1 son,who are all British Citizens.

Is it possible to travel with my family to the UK together and leave there for good?if so please your advice.

Notes:
-In 2011 I traveled to the UK by Visit visa with my family.
-In late 2011 I got UK Discretionary leave for 3 years but I went back to Yemen in 2013 and that leave expired.

Thanks in advance.
As your Discretionary leave is no longer valid, you would have to find an employment or study visa that you qualify for. However, a student visa doesn't lead to settlement and an application under the Points Based System (PBS) requires sponsorship by an employer who is on the Home Office approved sponsor list.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.