ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for UK visas with different email Ids each time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GriffinTaimer
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Applying for UK visas with different email Ids each time

Post by GriffinTaimer » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:52 am

Hi,

I had previously applied for UK Tier 2 ICT visa using my company email ID. Now after an 14 months, I have got a job opportunity with a firm in the UK and have applied for visa using my personal email ID. After applying for the visa I realized that I had made multiple mistakes in my application form and was advised to withdraw the application before it gets rejected, which I did and after 4 days have got my passport back.

Now I want to apply for the visa as soon as possible however my application is stuck in the refund state and stating that "my refund application is waiting to be assessed and a decision will be made within 28 working days".

Should I make a new application using a different email ID? Will they consider me to be fraudulent if I do so? :shock:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying for UK visas with different email Ids each time

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:23 pm

There is no issue here, you can use whatever email ID you wish.

You are overthinking.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.