ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ruka
Newly Registered

HSMP - please help

Post by ruka » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:19 am

Hi,

I am from Sri Lanka and hoping to apply under HSMP. Tier 1 is not yet applied for Sri Lanka. I have a few questions.

1 . If Apply through HSMP (which does not requre supporting fund) and get the approval. And if it rolls over to tier 1 by the time I seek entry clearance, should I show supporting fund (which is under tier 1).

2. I am not claiming points for age. So I need not provide my Birth Certificate. Does it mean, I need not include any form of Identity with my HSMP application.

please reply.

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP - please help

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:00 pm

ruka wrote:If Apply through HSMP (which does not requre supporting fund) and get the approval. And if it rolls over to tier 1 by the time I seek entry clearance, should I show supporting fund (which is under tier 1).
It won't be a question of whether you should show or not. You will have to show if the rules say so.
ruka wrote:2. I am not claiming points for age. So I need not provide my Birth Certificate. Does it mean, I need not include any form of Identity with my HSMP application.
As already advised earlier, why don't you read the HSMP guidance?

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!