ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 PBS dependent visa delay in administrative review

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Surya21
Newly Registered
India

Tier2 PBS dependent visa delay in administrative review

Post by Surya21 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:56 am

Hello friends, my PBS dependent visa was cancelled due to not submitting husband's bank statement(HSBC UK) for last 3 months, but there was sufficient funds and when applying for administrative review I clearly stated due to some technical problems with the bank I couldn't download bank statement and I even gave contact details of the bank. I applied for my administrative review(for my tier2 PBS dependent visa) on 17th of February2019 and yesterday 1st of April I received a mail from administrative reviews (attached below).someone please suggest me when I will get a reply regarding my visa processing??? whether my application will be successful or not???? If successful whether I should go in person to submit my passport and how long all these processing will take place

Administrative Review under the Points Based System (PBS) 

You applied for entry clearance to the United Kingdom as dependants under the Points Based System. Your applications failed to meet the qualifying criteria and were refused on 12th February 2019. Your request for Administrative Reviews were received by this office on 16th February 2019. 

Having reviewed your applications including representations made by you in your administrative reviews, I am satisfied that the decisions to refuse you entry clearance need to be reassessed. 

Your applications have been sent back to the original case working team for reassessment. They will make new decisions on your applications and inform you of the outcomes. If your applications are refused you will be entitled to apply for fresh administrative reviews of the decisions.

The decision making centre where your applications are being assessed will be in contact with you regarding the new decisions. 

Yours sincerely

Administrative Reviewer

shingy
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Tier2 PBS dependent visa delay in administrative review

Post by shingy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:07 pm

Am also in the same situation as you.Applied for tier 2 PBS partner and was rejected on the 7th of February reason that we ddnt provide bank statement but our COS was ticked mantaince and also provided a sponsor letter from employer.Applied for Admin Review 22 February and to date I have recieved 2 emails that they are still doing further checks.Did you recieved those emails

shingy
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Tier2 PBS dependent visa delay in administrative review

Post by shingy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:42 pm

Any feedback yet ?