ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa application after refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salman_ali94
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Visa application after refusal

Post by salman_ali94 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:40 am

Hi all,

I had applied for tier 4 visa back in 2017. My university was the University of Greenwich and my course was Masters in Electrical Engineering. After interviews, I was refused visa on the grounds that "My future plans were vague and that I am not a genuine student". I think the clause was 245KVZ.

Now, I am planning to apply again at the same university in September 2019 batch. I have contacted the University, and they have told me that they will issue me the CAS after they will conduct an interview themselves. Also, that interview would be after depositing 3000-pound fees.

My query is should I go for the same University or is it wise to change the University this time? Will my previous refusal have any impact on my new application? How should I approach this situtation?

Kindly reply