ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Appendix VAF 4a and Income question Ltd company

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shsherin01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa - Appendix VAF 4a and Income question Ltd company

Post by shsherin01 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello

I'm completing a spouse visa for my husband and can meet the financial requirements through part 3C- cat F using Salary and Dividends.

Question 3.58 part ii asks you to go on to part 3D (income from non employment sources) if you meet the financial requirement. I do have other income and this is prevalent on my main personal bank statements. Should I be completing this section and providing evidence and other bank statement to articulate/explain where the other income is from (even though it's not applicable to meet the financial requirement)?
Whilst looking on this forum for the answer to this question, I've read that someone else has been rejected for one of the reasons being "too much money in their account". I wouldn't like my husband to be rejected for unexplained income on my account.
Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - Appendix VAF 4a and Income question Ltd company

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:31 pm

shsherin01 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:43 pm
Whilst looking on this forum for the answer to this question, I've read that someone else has been rejected for one of the reasons being "too much money in their account". I wouldn't like my husband to be rejected for unexplained income on my account.
Thank you
Having too much money in account never lead to refusal rather if there is discrepancy between the figures on payslips and bank statements then it likely leads to refusal.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shsherin01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shsherin01 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:57 am

Thanks, that did appear slightly odd to me.

Do you think I should explain the other income and provide evidence for it anyway?

I don’t want to confuse things however they may want the whole picture

shsherin01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shsherin01 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:13 pm

Can anyone offer any advice on how far I should describe my income? I’m not sure whether to keep it relevant and specific or include everything and complete 3D.

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:37 pm

My experience is the best to keep it specific and clear. As long as you meet requirement from one source and represent him clearly , is good enough. Additional documents normally introduce confusion, time consuming and more queries.

shsherin01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - Rejected visitor

Post by shsherin01 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:32 am

Hello

Does anyone know what is meant by ‘details of refused visa’?
We have added the previous visitor refusal to the main application i.e answered the question and gave the date and refusal paragraph Id. (He was refused because he didn’t have sufficient evidence showing ties).

However I’m not sure what else to say about it or where I should say something about it or what details would be necessary? E.g do you think they want the refusal letter (we only have a screenshot since my husband lost the original). Thanks