ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for ILR ... got this response...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

milsha1110
Newly Registered
India

Applied for ILR ... got this response...

Post by milsha1110 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi ,
I applied for ILR through the super priority route. I received this response from home office :

Subject: Decision of Tier 2 Application – Reference Number XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Re: Mr xxxxxxx India 28 March 1980

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter in due course which will explain the leave in more detail.

Your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) may take up to 10 working days to be delivered from the date of this email. If it does not arrive after 10 working days please contact us via the following link: https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived.

Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards,
Caseworker

Work Team 1 - Tier 2/5 Operations

Question is ... why is subject "Decision of Tier 2 Application – Reference Number XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" ..., is this normal ..? Or have they by mistake processed my application as a Tier 2 instead of an ILR ? I have surely filed for ILR -Set(o) because I was asked to show my Teier 2 -BRP , Life in the UK Test and other ILR related docs .

Any advice is appreciated .

Regards
Milan

Moderator edit: Member's name removed to protect personal privacy.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Applied for ILR ... got this response...

Post by moongesture » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:08 pm

It means that the application you have submitted for leave to remain is successful and if it was for Indefinate leave to remain it is now approved.