ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Citizen wants non-EU husband to join in Spain. Help.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

charliebrown
Newly Registered

UK Citizen wants non-EU husband to join in Spain. Help.

Post by charliebrown » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Hi all. My husband has been refused UK visa so i can thinking about going to Barcelona or Greece and taking a ESOL teaching course and living/working there instead. I would like my husband to join me as soon as possible, how would i go about this? I have tried contacting both spanish and greek embassies in the UK but just automated messages. The ESOL course would be for 4 weeks could i call for my husband within this time or do i need to secure employment first?, i could get a part time job whilst doing the course but would that suffice? we have enough money already to ahow we can live would that help? sorry so many questions but my course is due to start in July so want to know we are doing the right thing? we don't even want to come back to the UK but would like to know the option is there for us? although after EU we wnat to immigrate to New Zealand. Thank you in advance...

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Why was your husband denied the visa?
What is the citizenship of you and your husband?

charliebrown
Newly Registered

Post by charliebrown » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Me UK, Him, Ukrainian
he was denined as he had previously overstayed illegally in UK and the validity of or marriage.