ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Pls - Dependent Maint Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tsp

Help Pls - Dependent Maint Bank Statement

Post by tsp » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi,

I m planning to apply the dependent visa for my child(myself and wife both are in UK).

I have got appointment on June 27th, But my bank statements are generated on 26th of every month. In this case, how can I submit the bank statement for this month.

Can I submit the bank statements till May 26th(15 months), Any problem on this? I m worried about it. My bank says(HSBC) they dont seal and sign, they just print it in their letter head.

Please hlep me out, how to resolve this problem.

itsme
Member of Standing

Re: Help Pls - Dependent Maint Bank Statement

Post by itsme » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 pm

tsp wrote:Hi,

I m planning to apply the dependent visa for my child(myself and wife both are in UK).

I have got appointment on June 27th, But my bank statements are generated on 26th of every month. In this case, how can I submit the bank statement for this month.

Can I submit the bank statements till May 26th(15 months), Any problem on this? I m worried about it. My bank says(HSBC) they dont seal and sign, they just print it in their letter head.

if you submit last 15 months ( excluding current one) that should be fine.
HSBC bank statements are properly printed on letter head so no need to worry about stamp etc. If you are really concerned you can ask them for a letter stating on particular date the funds in your account are xyz GBP.
all the best
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

tsp

Re: Help Pls - Dependent Maint Bank Statement

Post by tsp » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 am

Thanks itsme,

You mean to say, I can submit last 15 months bank statement thats ends on 26th of may. even If i apply on 27th June.

Ok, I can go to the branch and ask for print out for this month and letter from them stating that, stating on particular date the funds in my account are xyz GBP

Do they provide this kind of letter. Has anyone got this kind of letter.
itsme wrote:
tsp wrote:Hi,

if you submit last 15 months ( excluding current one) that should be fine.
HSBC bank statements are properly printed on letter head so no need to worry about stamp etc. If you are really concerned you can ask them for a letter stating on particular date the funds in your account are xyz GBP.
all the best