ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help, Multiple Countries Visited in One Trip

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iub_1278
Newly Registered

Need Help, Multiple Countries Visited in One Trip

Post by iub_1278 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:08 pm

Hello Everyone, Please advise in this matter

I am about to apply for Naturalisation , I have a question about online form filling.

i had multiple visits in one trip outside the UK ( For example i visited China , Pakistan & UAE in One trip for 15 day).
The online form does not let me enter multiple countries in One go , if i add them separately for each visit my total day will go for 45 in that particular trip.
Please advise how shall i add that trip , shall i add only one country and mention rest in reason for trip option.i do not want caseworker to get confused ?
2nd Question is . I will apply on 20th April 2019 so my 5 year absence will start from 20th April 2014 ?
Thanks in advance for all your support.
Regards

peter88
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Need Help, Multiple Countries Visited in One Trip

Post by peter88 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:39 pm

I travelled to US on let’s say 10th of May and returned on the 20th. On the 15th i crossed into Mexico for a day

On my form i declared a trip to the US from the 10th to the 15th. Al dates match and my “trip” to Mexico falls within the “encompassing” US trip.

I believe that should be acceptable.

Does anyone have any experience with this issue ?

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Post by Irfan1648 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:46 pm

@iub - you can add a note while doing application online it ask at some point any additional information... or you can write a cover later and upload with your documents..... I believe it will certainly be fine if you put the date of departure and arrival and on country section whichever country you visited longer .......
my personal opinion

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Post by Irfan1648 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:47 pm

@peter ... same should be fine for you also