ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR but License suspended

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

donanniel1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 to ILR but License suspended

Post by donanniel1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:29 am

Hello Member,

Tier 2 Minister of Rel

I have just one question and I will appreciate if anyone could please help.

I am due for ILR in less than 2 weeks and My sponsor's license was suspended yesterday by HO giving us 20 days to submit our defense however, everything they based their suspension on was just a flimsy excuses nothing really major.

So my fear and question: what should I do, can I still go ahead and apply for ilr?

if I have to wait for 20 days, my visa will expire and that doesn't sounds good.

please your urgent response will be highly appreciated

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Tier 2 to ILR but License suspended

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 am

You can apply for ILR and I would suggest you do that, it protects your immigration status and gives you 3c leave. Essentially everything remains the same until your application is decided.

While your Sponsor is subject to suspension your application will be put on hold. If the licence is revoked you will be refused but with a 60 day curtailment letter. If the licence is maintained your application will be considered under the normal process.

donanniel1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by donanniel1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:50 am

@Frontier Mole Thank you for your swift response.

But some things are not really clear to me as you portrayed it.

what does 3c means please?

My visa expires 28 of this month and if I apply for ilr on 25th as planned and our sponsor license was revoke eventually, would I still have 60 days in that case

Thank you

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:45 pm

Immigration Act paragraph 3c

This allows for a migrants application to be considered beyond the expiry date of the existing visa AS LONG AS the new application is made on or before the current visa expiry date. In essence it allows you to stay under the existing visa conditions until your new visa application is decided.

In your case you would still carry on as T2 MOR pending the outcome of your ILR application.

If your Sponsor is revoked then you will receive a 60 day curtailment letter to find another Sponsor or apply under a different visa category.

donanniel1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by donanniel1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:40 pm

@Frontier Mole Thank you for your response.

In your professional and expert knowledge, would it be ideal for me to apply for the ilr using premium service or by post

donanniel1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by donanniel1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:40 pm

@ CR001: I am the person looking for information I don't think you should mind me if I'm using any means or trying to get an update from someone who has passed through similar situation. maybe you can't feel my situation.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm

donanniel1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:40 pm
@ CR001: I am the person looking for information I don't think you should mind me if I'm using any means or trying to get an update from someone who has passed through similar situation. maybe you can't feel my situation.
You have already been given advice by FrontierMole, who is our most experienced and knowledgeable PBS route member.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Don’t waste your money on Premium Service it will not get dealt with any quicker as your Sponsor is suspended. Nothing will happen until that is resolved.

donanniel1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by donanniel1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:15 pm

Thank you Frontier Mole

donanniel1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by donanniel1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:05 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:41 pm
Don’t waste your money on Premium Service it will not get dealt with any quicker as your Sponsor is suspended. Nothing will happen until that is resolved.

UPDATE

Hello Frontier Mole

I must say thank you for your time, effort and advise. I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing to help people.

Just to update you on the above. I got my ILR approved with Super Priority Service (Premium), although it took one month for me to get an appointment.

My Sponsor's License still under suspension.

I got my ILR biometric yesterday.

Thank you so much

Newly Registered
India

Post by 831212 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Congratulations @donanniel1. Apologies for posting this in your thread, but I am quite new to this forum and I am not aware how to tag @Frontier Mole on my post.

@Frontier Mole, could you please take look at my post - uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/urge ... l#p1787456.

I would really appreciate any help from your side. My situation's a bit faced up, due to a lousy and incompetent HR.

Harry_123
Newly Registered
India

Post by Harry_123 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:13 pm

Hi @donanniel1,
can you let us know which route you applied for 5 years or 10 years?I'm in the similar situation and looking for the suggestions.

Regards,
Harry

Diamond2611
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Diamond2611 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm
donanniel1 wrote:
You have already been given advice by FrontierMole, who is our most experienced and knowledgeable PBS route member.
Hi dear I m in the same situation
License has been revoked
Company is giving £36000 per annum since last month
And issued a letter that they want to keep me in the company but not sure if I can go for ILR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Diamond2611 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:31 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm
donanniel1 wrote:
Hi dear I m in the same situation
License has been revoked
Company is giving £36000 per annum since last month
And issued a letter that they want to keep me in the company but not sure if I can go for ILR
Please continue in your own topic.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/urge ... l#p1813838
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.