ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M TO ILR APPLICATION HELP NEEDED

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shayan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR M TO ILR APPLICATION HELP NEEDED

Post by shayan123 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:05 pm

Good Afternoon to all members on the forum,

My mrs is applying for ILR after completing 5 year FLRM route in september 2019.
I became self employed in april 2018 and my income for the full tax year (2018-2019) before tax is £8500.
My mrs. Started working in september 2018 and her income for the last 12 months from the date of application ( 13-09-2019) will be around £11500.

So will HO use her last 12 months and my (2018-2019) combined OR will they use my projected income for last 12 months or income for my last financial year?

I am confused, can anyone help.?

Also we are travelling back from pakistan to uk on 10-09-2019 and her visa expiry is 14-09-2019. Both my kids are british citizens and I am on ILR. Will this create any trouble for her entering back to UK as Its close to her expiry date, but I intend to complete all paperwork before leaving for holiday and We will be booking an appointment to apply in person? Please advise me if you can as I have read that you can enter UK before ur visa expiry date with intent to leave mostly for visit cases but we have different circumstances as she intends to stay here after applying for ILR.

SORRY FOR LONG POST AND THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP. :)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M TO ILR APPLICATION HELP NEEDED

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:43 am

Raed: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ext_1_.pdf

Also do no apply before leaving the UK. You must come back and then apply or else application will be considered withdrawn. She may face questioning on your return but she should get in.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice