ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over 18 sponsor

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alpha_al
Newly Registered

Over 18 sponsor

Post by alpha_al » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:52 pm

hello friends, I need some help to bring my two daughters here in UK, Me and My wife have been living in UK for the past 5years we both have indefinite leave to remain. We want to bring our daughters here in UK but they are over 18. The UK law saw we cannot bring them in our own dependent because they are over 18. Is there any other way we can do. Please help us. Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Over 18 sponsor

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:11 pm

alpha_al wrote:hello friends, I need some help to bring my two daughters here in UK, Me and My wife have been living in UK for the past 5years we both have indefinite leave to remain. We want to bring our daughters here in UK but they are over 18. The UK law saw we cannot bring them in our own dependent because they are over 18. Is there any other way we can do. Please help us. Thanks
Are they solely dependent on you?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....