ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any consultant who can file my Tier 1......?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaur_gaurav
Newly Registered

Any consultant who can file my Tier 1......?

Post by gaur_gaurav » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Any 1 can give me the contact of a good consultant who can file my tier 1, I want to file it very quickly as I don't have much time in my hand.
Please provide me the emailid so that I can contact him.

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 am

Here is one from bangalore.
zerokewl8@gmail.com
Hope that helps.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Any consultant who can file my Tier 1......?

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 am

gaur_gaurav wrote:Any 1 can give me the contact of a good consultant who can file my tier 1, I want to file it very quickly as I don't have much time in my hand.
If you want to apply under Highly Skilled programme then trust yourself and apply your own. You will get enough help and support from this forum. Cheers!

marbin
Newly Registered

Post by marbin » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:15 am

Anybody could provide me the maintanance cover letter please?

MORBULOUS_PRIME

Re: Any consultant who can file my Tier 1......?

Post by MORBULOUS_PRIME » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:43 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:
gaur_gaurav wrote:Any 1 can give me the contact of a good consultant who can file my tier 1, I want to file it very quickly as I don't have much time in my hand.
If you want to apply under Highly Skilled programme then trust yourself and apply your own. You will get enough help and support from this forum. Cheers!
I second that, unless you think that your case is very complicated save your money and complete it yourself. It is not rocket science.

MP

UKbound

Post by UKbound » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:24 pm

I agree, if your case is normal then you should try to handle it yourself and save the money. Mostly, the agents will just ask you to provide all the forms and info anyway, so unless you've got special circumstances, you can do that already.

If you definitely want assistance, why not try the workpermit.com people, since they sponsor this board?