ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier -2 General visa Xerox document submitted

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

patilsree1
Newly Registered
India

Tier -2 General visa Xerox document submitted

Post by patilsree1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi,
I have applied for tier-2 general visa I have submitted xerox of document to the VFS. No one asked me to submit original documents except TB test report. Is it acceptable to submit xerox copy of documents or this will delay the process. I am really worried please some one help me . I have submitted xerox copy of Degree certificate, Naric certificate . Please help me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier -2 General visa Xerox document submitted

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:31 pm

You are required to submit originals, especially your degree and NARIC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ryem1340
Newly Registered
India

Post by ryem1340 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Hi ,

I heard that VFS now scans the originals and requests to submit only the photocopies. Is this true ? The UKVI changed some rules after December ? Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

skpaul
Newly Registered
India

Post by skpaul » Mon May 06, 2019 12:59 pm

ryem1340 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 pm
Hi ,

I heard that VFS now scans the originals and requests to submit only the photocopies. Is this true ? The UKVI changed some rules after December ? Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, vfs now scans the originals. But they declined to scan my original marriage certificate since that was in A3 size. They scan only A4 size original documents. In my case, they even returned the photocopies along with original after the scan.

skpaul
Newly Registered
India

Post by skpaul » Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 pm

patilsree1 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:24 pm
Hi,
I have applied for tier-2 general visa I have submitted xerox of document to the VFS. No one asked me to submit original documents except TB test report. Is it acceptable to submit xerox copy of documents or this will delay the process. I am really worried please some one help me . I have submitted xerox copy of Degree certificate, Naric certificate . Please help me
Which City? I recently went to Hyderabad VFS,looks like they don't care about your documents. they did even check if all the documents are present in the file. That was shocking for me. Not sure, if UKVI would communicate to you regarding your originals.

shvm190
Newly Registered
India

Post by shvm190 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Same happened with me at VFS Delhi last week and I had to say that I want to submit the supporting documents. They took photocopies of all the documents saying that they are going to scan them.

But my biometric was performed on 3rd of this month. still no reply from them.