ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS Allocation Time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dhawal05
Newly Registered
India

Restricted COS Allocation Time

Post by Dhawal05 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Dear Team,

As suggested on a pervious post in this forum, my organization has been waiting for my 12 months colling period to end so that they can sponsor me.

As we are closing in on that earlier this month 2nd of April to be precise my organization applied for a Restricted CoS for me.

The issue is its been over 5 WD since the Working commitee meeting on 11th of April and the CoS application is still shwoing as "Under Review".

In the past generally my CoS has been assigned in two to three days. And hence my question here to find out if its natural for CoS allocation to be "Under Review" for so long, if not please suggest what can I advise my sponsor to check the status, is there an email id or a number where we can check status of our CoS application.

Also kindly note my Organization has received no emails or letter from UKBA for this application so far.

Any help here from you all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Restricted COS Allocation Time

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Please ask your question in the existing RCOS topic we already have.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/apri ... l#p1767439
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.