ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelled eea visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kika1978
Newly Registered
Poland

Cancelled eea visa

Post by Kika1978 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 am

Hi. I’m sponsoring my partner visa. We have baby togheter.. we send papers to HO. I’m polish. But I want cancel application:( he is all the time very agresive to me, he all the time fight, he hit me , used very bad words :( few weeks ago he try broken my hand and finger now I have problem because still pain :(
I can’t live with him. I scare .. he told me he will take baby from me and go to Pakistan ..
how I can cancel application? We put eea .. I want normal live :(

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Re: Cancelled eea visa

Post by JB007 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:34 am

Kika1978 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 am
Hi. I’m sponsoring my partner visa. We have baby togheter.. we send papers to HO. I’m polish. But I want cancel application:( he is all the time very agresive to me, he all the time fight, he hit me , used very bad words :( few weeks ago he try broken my hand and finger now I have problem because still pain :(
I can’t live with him. I scare .. he told me he will take baby from me and go to Pakistan ..

Report him to the police. Return home to your family where they will be able to keep you both safe and he won't have a visa to enter Poland anyway. You could get your family members to come to the UK to help you move home if that will be safer for you. Write to UKVI and tell them about his violence, include the police crime number and tell UKVI you are no longer residing in the UK and let them deal with removing him from the UK.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:07 am

Are you married (in either the UK, Poland, Pakistan or elsewhere) or in a durable relationship?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:26 am

Kika1978 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 am
I feel sorry for you. I understand you have a baby together. But this man is not GOOD for you and your BABY. This is a serious issue. Do not let him get away just like that. before anything else REPORT TO POLICE ASAP

also YOU CAN print this form and send it to home office . in a letter mentioned everything what he is doing to you
https://www.gov.uk/visas-when-you-separate-or-divorce
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

NatCam
Georgia

Post by NatCam » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:30 pm

If you go to this link https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml you will be able to cancel the application as A EEA SPONSOR. Make sure you click "yes" when asked if you want to withdraw your application. Select "all documents". You will be able to state the reasons why you want to withdraw your application ASAP through the process.
Have you sent your passport as well?
As others suggested, report him to the police (as soon as possible!) Get legal aid through Citizens Advice Bureau - to get court injunction against him.
I don't know if you will be allowed to leave the country with your baby without father's consent. Otherwise, I would suggest leave the country.
How long have you been together? Is this application for a Residence card or a Permanent residence card? Are you working?
All the best.