ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa for new born Baby

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_immigrant

visa for new born Baby

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Hi,
I am in UK on HSMP since Jun 2006 in April 2008 I got FLR. our baby was born in UK in Feb 2008 but due to lack of time and time it takes to process the baby's Paksitani passport was on higher side so did not apply for baby's passport and thus did not add her to FLR application.

Now I want to apply for her visa (I and my wife both are Pakistan nationals residing in UK).

I have following question:

1) What is the process of her visa application from within UK (as baby is born and is still in UK)? Can anyone give me online links about this.
2) I have heard that fees for applying for baby's visa in increased to £600 is that true? if not correct can you please also let me know what is exactly the fee?

Thanks in advance.
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Congratulations. See also Birth to five: 2007 edition.

1. The baby may apply for FLR(O). See also New Born Baby - VISA stamping.

Cost of applying wrote:Other categories (see Extend your visa for details) - form FLR (O):

Postal application: £395
Application in person at public enquiry office: £595
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.