ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family member of Union citizen expired passport upload

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Family member of Union citizen expired passport upload

Post by Irfan1648 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi,
As a family member of Eu citizen holding PR , do I need to upload my previous passport?

My previous passport (expired 2013)had Uk student visa and 5 year Eu family member residence card, residence card expired in 2018

All the travelling stamps are on current passport, although passport was stamped when travel to or from any country other than Uk ,
while entering the Uk after having family member residence card was not getting stamped, the passport issue date 2013 .. 10 year validity

I hope someone will be able to help with this !

Many thanks

Irfan1648
Pakistan

Re: Family member of Union citizen expired passport upload

Post by Irfan1648 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:17 pm

No one have any thoughts ?

luhpaoli
United Kingdom

Re: Family member of Union citizen expired passport upload

Post by luhpaoli » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi,
I don't think you need to send it, I sent it because my family permit and residence visa were there and just in case they wanted to see, even though they didn't ask for it.
You just need to send what they ask in your checklist.