ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Xeeshans
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Travelling

Post by Xeeshans » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi all

Ive got a quick question ,ive recently got my ILR and my spouse and kids are still on entrepreneur dependents and their visa is still valid and im planning to apply her flr in a few months time and kids neutralisation too .

Meanwhile im planning to take my family on trip to turkey ,can i take them on previous dependent visas or they must switch then travel

Please advise

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Travelling

Post by zimba » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:36 pm

If you got ILR under Tier 1E route then your family remain under PBS dependant route as usual and they do not need to change their visas. Travel is not an issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:36 pm
If you got ILR under Tier 1E route then your family remain under PBS dependant route as usual and they do not need to change their visas. Travel is not an issue
In fact, if you change their visa, their 5 year clock gets reset !!
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Sure but I didn't suggest they change their visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 pm
Sure but I didn't suggest they change their visa
No, you didn't.

And I didn't intent to indicate you did, I was just trying to complement your reply. I should have quoted OPs post rather than yours :-)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.