ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help guys would appreciate everyone help in regards to non eu settles staus

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Need help guys would appreciate everyone help in regards to non eu settles staus

Post by Mtown » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:15 am

I need urgent help in regards to my settled status application
I met my wife in 2013
Started living together since mid of 2013 at that time i was illegall in the uk
Got married in june 2014 in the uk
Applied for my eu family member in july 2015
Got refused in jan 2016
I appealed in court won my case in january 2018 and proved home offive wrong in every point they raised on my relationship and won the appeal
They nevee sent me my resident card then wen to resolution centre online and got my RC in aughust 2018
My wife is irish citizen and i am pakistani national
My question is that what am i supposed to do in regards to my settled status does my time starts from the date i got married or the date i got my RC and during all the process my wife was working and i have all the proofs of living together and she being employed but our relationship is not good at all after all the problems that homeoffice gave me so i am afraid if we separate and my time starting from the date i got my RC which is aughust 2018 then i am in great trouble and if its going to start from the date i got married which is june 2014 then i am safe but i highly doubt the way things are going in our relationship i wont get any help this time from my wife as we are almost near separation and the differences are very big i am trying but still
So please help guys it would be really appreciated!!!!

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Need help guys would appreciate everyone help in regards to non eu settles staus

Post by Mtown » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:20 am

I have all the pay slips relationship proof marriage certificate my sponsor full birth certificate bank statements bills but recently she lost her passport and she is not applying for the new one and she reported it but not getting the new one which will get me in trouble for my settled status if my time going to start from june 2014 but the homeoffice have all the proofs that i submitted for my rc application

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Need help guys would appreciate everyone help in regards to non eu settles staus

Post by Mtown » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:22 am

PLEASE GUYS HELP EVERYONE EXPERTISE ARE WELCOME!!! i would rather have advice from guys on here than the going to some solicitor who just want money but dont give the right advice! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:09 am

Mtown wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:22 am
PLEASE GUYS HELP EVERYONE EXPERTISE ARE WELCOME!!! i would rather have advice from guys on here than the going to some solicitor who just want money but dont give the right advice! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Bumping your topic for an immediate response after 5 minutes and then again after 2 minutes is not necessary. We are all unpaid volunteers, with family and jobs to get to on a Monday morning!!!

Please be patient and wait for someone to respond if they choose to!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mtown » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:16 am

Thanks alot bro i do understand much respect i dego will wait thankyou

evaluna
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by evaluna » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Your time starts from when you got married. I.e June 2014. You should wait for another month, and gather your “proof of residence” documents in the meantime. Apply around mid or end of June. That should take care of your continuous residence requirements. In the meantime, try and collect payslips or bank statements, copy of passport, utility bills, etc in your wife’s name to show that she was also in the UK for the past 5 years.

If you are unable to collect much of her documents, you can always request the home office to conduct automated residence checks to establish her residency.

Hope I have answered your queries.

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mtown » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 pm

Thankyou so much evaluna for you reply and i do really really appreciate that you have taken time to reply to my query the problem is i have everything that is needed like 5 years of pay slips bank statements bills tenancy agreement rent payment records and everything the only thing is this that she lost her passport in january when we were moving house and she reported the passport but they way she is acting o highly doubt that she is willing to give away her new passport so if i send the old passport copy it will come lost and thet will create trouble for me thats only my issue

jmedina
Mood:
Argentina

Post by jmedina » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:43 pm

Mtown wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 pm
Thankyou so much evaluna for you reply and i do really really appreciate that you have taken time to reply to my query the problem is i have everything that is needed like 5 years of pay slips bank statements bills tenancy agreement rent payment records and everything the only thing is this that she lost her passport in january when we were moving house and she reported the passport but they way she is acting o highly doubt that she is willing to give away her new passport so if i send the old passport copy it will come lost and thet will create trouble for me thats only my issue
I don't get it. Did you say she is not willing to provide her new passport and collaborate with your application? Are you guys separated?

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mtown » Wed May 01, 2019 11:04 am

Yes we are going towards separation she wants a divorce

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mtown » Wed May 01, 2019 11:05 am

We havent separated yet but she wants to file a divorce

NatCam
Georgia

Post by NatCam » Wed May 01, 2019 1:12 pm

How did you get hold of her birth certificate, payslips and bank statements? All these papers belong to her, and only her. You have no right to have them. You yourself said that she didn't want to cooperate? So how come?
Was the passport stolen or lost? Was it the only thing your wife lost while moving? Any sensible person would keep his/her passport safe.
If she is so against you, how come you have all other papers except passport?

Mtown
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mtown » Wed May 01, 2019 1:18 pm

We are still living together we have not separated yet but the passport bit thats what she says that its missing everything else is in place all i am saying is i highly doubt she is not willing to give it obviously i need to apply for my settled status and she is not willing to give away her passport if she was she would give me her new passport