ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Scheme: Stuck on Identity Document Check

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Brassica
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Settlement Scheme: Stuck on Identity Document Check

Post by Brassica » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:52 pm

I have a situation where I sent my passport into the home office for checking early this month for the settlement scheme. I received it back last week, however the website still says I need to send my identity documents in within 30 days (which is coming up soon).

Has anyone else encountered this problem and had any resolution?

skasyap
India

Re: Settlement Scheme: Stuck on Identity Document Check

Post by skasyap » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:08 pm

Brassica wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:52 pm
I have a situation where I sent my passport into the home office for checking early this month for the settlement scheme. I received it back last week, however the website still says I need to send my identity documents in within 30 days (which is coming up soon).

I have got my settled status and I can still click on continue to my application where on the submission page it still says you need to book for bio metrics so just ignore.

In my wife case she has also got settled status but when she view the submission page, send your id card in post is still there.

when you will get your status you will be given a separate link to prove your right to work so I would not worry about anything for now and just wait for decision.

Brassica
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: Settlement Scheme: Stuck on Identity Document Check

Post by Brassica » Wed May 01, 2019 12:03 am

skasyap wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:08 pm
Brassica wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:52 pm

I have got my settled status and I can still click on continue to my application where on the submission page it still says you need to book for bio metrics so just ignore.

In my wife case she has also got settled status but when she view the submission page, send your id card in post is still there.

when you will get your status you will be given a separate link to prove your right to work so I would not worry about anything for now and just wait for decision.

Thanks for that!