ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 and administrative review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ganeshaa11
Newly Registered
India

Tier1 and administrative review

Post by Ganeshaa11 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello members,
My tier1 entrepreneur was been refused on the basis of genuineness, meantime my son got visa on 7year route.My solicitor advised me to go for AR on the ground of human rights instead of applying child dependent.Now my AR been refused and
Also HO said “the reasons in the original decision were incomplete and didn’t include paragraph 245DD(b)of the immigration rules.”
And HO given us a further right to AR.
What does this means,please help me...
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 and administrative review

Post by zimba » Wed May 01, 2019 1:25 am

There is no such a thing as 'AR based on human rights'. AR is simply a procedure to point out an administrative error made in your decision. Maybe you should share your case here and the reasons for refusal to get better advice
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Tier1 and administrative review

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed May 01, 2019 8:19 am

The only route to human rights is through an outside the rules application on that basis.

AR for human rights - you need to sack your solicitor because with that type of advice they plainly are clueless about AR.