ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Due Advise Needed Job Creation/documents/investment/Payee

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cash01
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Due Advise Needed Job Creation/documents/investment/Payee

Post by Cash01 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:08 am

Hi Moderators and People. It will be a great help if the admins and other people can help me to make my application a successful one.

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension PSW 50K Route is due on 05/2019. I have completed 9 Yrs

Initial Tier 1 visa was Granted May 2016.

Question 1
(job Creation)

I have 3 Employees. (1 Full time and 2 part employees) is fine?

1st Employee From July 2017 - April 2019 (2300 hrs) - Part Time (22 Months)
2nd Employee From March 2018 - April 2019 (1190 hrs) - Part Time (14 Months)
3rd Employee From April 2018 - April 2019 Full Time (2040 hrs) - Full Time (13 Months)

1.1 Does i Qualify for the Job Creation for the requirement of Home office?

1.2 Do i need to have 3 different Job designation for all this three Employees

1.3 I have Full RTI, FPS and Payslips for all the Hours and Submissions

1.4 I have deferred payments quit lot is that a Problem?

I have Paid 3rd Employee Exact salary as per payslip.

I have Paid 2nd Employee as cash few times and have Cash Receipt of payment paid as they needed.

I have Paid 1st Employees salary in Parts. Example Salary £645.00 ( i have paid 200, 300,145)Transactions went from Business account but value are not matched will that be problem?

1.6 Do i need any sort of letter from accountant in job creation/Salary Paid or anything to support Application understanding ?

I have read few forum which says table needs to be submit. Can any of the members please advise how ?

Question 2

Bank Statement : Is it compulsory to provide all 3 years bank Statement

Question 3

PaYEE - Payment to HMRC was done in 1 Full Bulk Payment for all 2 years PAYEE is that a problem ?

Question 4

NQL Level : Do i need to update on Companies house my Nature of Business and do i need to submit my business plan once again on Extension.

Question 5

Personal Bank Statement: Do i need to Submit all 3 Years Personal Bank Statement or just the PAGES or months when i have invested money.

Question 6
Application Submission
As on Home office website it says Apply Online . Can i post the Documents or is it compulsory to Apply online?

Question 7
Baby Born

I have a new born in Nov 2018 and his passport is not yet been made as its delayed from My country Embassy for whatever reason, As the extension is due in a week i will not be able to apply for him will that be a problem. i was a bit less focus on my business due to my pregnancy do i need to mention that ?

Question 8
Accountant
What all letters from accountant needs to be submitted .

Question 9
Checklist
Is there a document Checklist what need to be checked before sending if you know please let me know

Question 10
Investment
There was more than 70K Investment done from my personal to Company is there any sort of investment which home office will be accepting and Rejecting. Please let me know so that i will only show the investment which is considered by them

Any more advises you have please let me know

Thank you
Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Due Advise Needed Job Creation/documents/investment/Payee

Post by marcnath » Wed May 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Cash01 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:08 am
Hi Moderators and People. It will be a great help if the admins and other people can help me to make my application a successful one.

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension PSW 50K Route is due on 05/2019. I have completed 9 Yrs

Initial Tier 1 visa was Granted May 2016.

Question 1
(job Creation)

I have 3 Employees. (1 Full time and 2 part employees) is fine?

1st Employee From July 2017 - April 2019 (2300 hrs) - Part Time (22 Months)
2nd Employee From March 2018 - April 2019 (1190 hrs) - Part Time (14 Months)
3rd Employee From April 2018 - April 2019 Full Time (2040 hrs) - Full Time (13 Months)

1.1 Does i Qualify for the Job Creation for the requirement of Home office?
It seems sufficient. But it is not total hrs that matter, it is whether there are 52 weeks where the total of the two part time jobs would be over 30 hrs each. So, while it looks like you will meet it, you need to be sure of the detail.
Cash01 wrote:

1.2 Do i need to have 3 different Job designation for all this three Employees
That is a strange question given that it is already April 2019 - how are you going to change things depending on the answer ?

You need to fill the Job Table as three different jobs in this case.
Cash01 wrote:

1.3 I have Full RTI, FPS and Payslips for all the Hours and Submissions

1.4 I have deferred payments quit lot is that a Problem?
What does that mean ? You did not pay employees on time ? What was the reason for that. While it is not against anything in the immigration rules, expect some scrutiny on that.
Cash01 wrote:

I have Paid 3rd Employee Exact salary as per payslip.

I have Paid 2nd Employee as cash few times and have Cash Receipt of payment paid as they needed.

I have Paid 1st Employees salary in Parts. Example Salary £645.00 ( i have paid 200, 300,145)Transactions went from Business account but value are not matched will that be problem?
Same answer as above.
Cash01 wrote:

1.6 Do i need any sort of letter from accountant in job creation/Salary Paid or anything to support Application understanding ?
You don't need it. But as the case is quite complicated, it will probably be useful.
Cash01 wrote:

I have read few forum which says table needs to be submit. Can any of the members please advise how ?

Question 2

Bank Statement : Is it compulsory to provide all 3 years bank Statement

Question 3

PaYEE - Payment to HMRC was done in 1 Full Bulk Payment for all 2 years PAYEE is that a problem ?

Question 4

NQL Level : Do i need to update on Companies house my Nature of Business and do i need to submit my business plan once again on Extension.

Question 5

Personal Bank Statement: Do i need to Submit all 3 Years Personal Bank Statement or just the PAGES or months when i have invested money.

Question 6
Application Submission
As on Home office website it says Apply Online . Can i post the Documents or is it compulsory to Apply online?
You have to apply online
Cash01 wrote:

Question 7
Baby Born

I have a new born in Nov 2018 and his passport is not yet been made as its delayed from My country Embassy for whatever reason, As the extension is due in a week i will not be able to apply for him will that be a problem. i was a bit less focus on my business due to my pregnancy do i need to mention that ?
it should not be a problem assuming you baby was born in the UK.

Cash01 wrote:

Question 8
Accountant
What all letters from accountant needs to be submitted .
Only the confirmation letter to the accounts is mandatory for new busineses.

If you have joined an existing business, you need a letter for the job creation.
Cash01 wrote:

Question 9
Checklist
Is there a document Checklist what need to be checked before sending if you know please let me know
Once you fill in the online form there will be a checklist created.
Cash01 wrote:

Question 10
Investment
There was more than 70K Investment done from my personal to Company is there any sort of investment which home office will be accepting and Rejecting. Please let me know so that i will only show the investment which is considered by them

Any more advises you have please let me know

Thank you
Regards
The only investment that will be rejected is if it is invested into property or property management
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.