ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS appointments issue

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nicejohnson
Newly Registered
England

UKVCAS appointments issue

Post by Nicejohnson » Thu May 02, 2019 7:15 am

Hi, I'm applying for ILR for the wife and am struggling to find any free appointments at my local or not so local core centre. Does anyone know know what time the new day becomes available to book?

It seems like a con to make you pay the £100 for an appointment and they want £2.50 a minute to call them which is a joke. Any help welcome.

Thanks, Paul

Beamsley
Ireland

Re: UKVCAS appointments issue

Post by Beamsley » Fri May 10, 2019 2:48 pm

This is exactly the same issue we are having. £2,500 for the ILR and they can't afford to put free appointments online but a human will find one if you pay £2.50/minute to call them. It is disgraceful.

I assume, as you haven't had any positive response on here, there is no alternative.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 11, 2019 1:43 am

Nicejohnson wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:15 am
Hi, I'm applying for ILR for the wife and am struggling to find any free appointments at my local or not so local core centre. Does anyone know know what time the new day becomes available to book?

It seems like a con to make you pay the £100 for an appointment and they want £2.50 a minute to call them which is a joke. Any help welcome.

Thanks, Paul
There seems to be much load on UKVCAS since the old postal route ended. Free appointments have a lot of delay reported. Some members reported to get a free appointment only after a months wait. Try London Croydon that seems to be the quickest option if you can manage going that far.

Best to see appointments 12 midnight when new appointments are rolled out.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bhumipatel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bhumipatel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:11 pm

I am trying to book appointment with UKVCAS but need UAN please someone advice me where to Look for UAN?
Very urgent
Many thanks

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:45 pm

I booked an appointment for my wife (flr) , received qr confirmation and paid £100 as that was the earliest appointment. Checked on sopra website next day and it was asking to book appointment again. Had to call them which cost in excess of £20. No apology/call cost refund.

Hoping they don't mess the application.