ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

untame274
Newly Registered

EEA2 refused

Post by untame274 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi, 1. I applied for eea2 based on my employment in nov 15th 2007. At the time the wife(irish) was not working till now June 20th 2007. I supplied all documents to the HO ad got a COA after about 3 weeks. This year a big shock came inthe post. 1. Provide EEA spuse with salry slips 2.ank statments. 3. the rights to work,study,self sufficent. When I applied I said I am supporting my spuse(irish) so I have enough funds in the bank statements. They wrote beack 1. how is eea excercising her rights: working,studying,self suficient. I said self sufficent and my income is enough for and provided bank sttements for 7 mths. Reply back was EEA needs to be working,studying,self employed,self sufficient. So I got a appt for spouse(irish) to NI(national Insurance) and also printed 2 emails for potential interviews from employers asking spuse to attend. Reply back was just today(26.06.08) due to insificient evidence applicant has 2 choices. 1. retract original application and resubmit when the proper documents. 2. Continue with existing application and please respond in writing which of the above is to be initiated. I am thinking of retracting the coa applicaton and then resubmit when spouse(irish) is employed and I get reemployed as I am also looking for work just the last 1.5mths. Has anyone got any suggestions??