ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for sister from Pakistan to United kingdom

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Abbas137
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visit Visa for sister from Pakistan to United kingdom

Post by Abbas137 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi we appiled for visit Visa to uk for my sis in law and 2 young kids who lives in Pakistan(My Husband sister)on 16th April 19. My Husbsnd recieved a call from isb immigration to verify him and he is the sponser and immigration in isb called sister in law husband work place to verify job and status. He is not applying for Visa he will remain still in Pakistan but we provided his ties and status in pak and he gave permission letters to say he no objectionon his family visiting UK for family. Sister in law and 2 kids coming only for short visit Visa to see family. A week later Monday 22 April 19, Visa the pest team in uae emailed us to complete a NOC for the children and sign with passport for both parents and email bk. 2 may 19 a decision has been made. We are awaiting. My husband is sponser and has over 16k in saving and will fully sponser his sister and 2 kids accommodation wise and financial. Has any one been in this situation and know of and idea of response or cases like this.

We are waiting for passport collection and took 9 working days in total

Abbas137
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Standard visit Visa 6 months pak

Post by Abbas137 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:16 pm

UAE immigration for UK Visa have emailed us 7 days later 22.4 2019, after submitting case 16th April 2019 in Islamabad to complete Noc for child requested by ECO.

Please sign and return with both parents passport and state who will accompanied the child

Now a week later decision has been made 1may2019. Awaiting for passport collection

Any indication or ideas

Abbas137
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa for sister from Pakistan to United kingdom

Post by Abbas137 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:44 am

Abbas137 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:01 pm
Hi we appiled for visit Visa to uk for my sis in law and 2 young kids who lives in Pakistan(My Husband sister)on 16th April 19. My Husbsnd recieved a call from isb immigration to verify him and he is the sponser and immigration in isb called sister in law husband work place to verify job and status. He is not applying for Visa he will remain still in Pakistan but we provided his ties and status in pak and he gave permission letters to say he no objectionon his family visiting UK for family. Sister in law and 2 kids coming only for short visit Visa to see family. A week later Monday 22 April 19, Visa the pest team in uae emailed us to complete a NOC for the children and sign with passport for both parents and email bk. 2 may 19 a decision has been made. We are awaiting. My husband is sponser and has over 16k in saving and will fully sponser his sister and 2 kids accommodation wise and financial. Has any one been in this situation and know of and idea of response or cases like this.

We are waiting for passport collection and took 9 working days in total

Abbas137
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abbas137 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Recieved email to collect passport

Usman2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usman2000 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Please post about visa status tomorow and also tell us , what was wording in ur first email.

Like : Your visa application has been issued?
Or : your Visa application has been concluded

Abbas137
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abbas137 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Tomorrow she will collect passport, we dont know yet

Abbas137
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abbas137 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:16 am

Refused Visa. Due to sponser bank statement. We showed over 16 thousand savings.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:56 am

Abbas137 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:16 am
Refused Visa. Due to sponser bank statement. We showed over 16 thousand savings.
Useful to state the exact wording of the refusal, taking out personal details
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

UA2015
United Kingdom

Post by UA2015 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 am

Abbas137 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:16 am
That’s very strange. Can this be accommodation as well? Were they going to stay in hotel or your house? I mean sometimes this small thing can be cause of that. Bank statement with 16k is not enough? Don’t know what is enough for home office if not this.

Abbas137
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abbas137 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:32 am

The funds are not the only issue. I actually read the letter it is mainly because ECO said she refused case as they are 2 children involved and it seem to them that the applicant wont ho back and this is not genuine visitor. They said both children appiled. I guess she should of left 1 child back so she will have him to come back too.