ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport applying online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Monajasra
Newly Registered

British passport applying online

Post by Monajasra » Sun May 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi,
My citizenship ceremony is on 5th of June, as soon as i get my certificate i m gonna straight apply for passport as we have booked our holidays in first week of August.

So in preparation for my passport application applying online what supporting documents do we need to send?
What about refree forms?

Is it quickest and easy way to apply online?

Thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British passport applying online

Post by alterhase58 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:41 am

Monajasra wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:01 pm
Hi,
My citizenship ceremony is on 5th of June, as soon as i get my certificate i m gonna straight apply for passport as we have booked our holidays in first week of August.

So in preparation for my passport application applying online what supporting documents do we need to send?
What about refree forms?

Is it quickest and easy way to apply online?

Thanks.
You'll have to submit your Certificate and your passport (originals). A referee form and instructions what to send will be printed at the end of the online application.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 9__web.pdf
Online is easiest whether fastest not sure.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.