ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - ILR application, but no update of change in job and salary on SMS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jetterpace
Newly Registered
India

Urgent - ILR application, but no update of change in job and salary on SMS

Post by jetterpace » Mon May 06, 2019 1:27 am

Hi,

Appreciate a response from guru's here...

I have searched here and found that it creates a problem for ILR application if a change of circumstances is not reported via the SMS by the employer.

I joined my current employer in the month of Apr 18 and was promoted (change in job title, though same core responsibilities) and my salary was changed due to my performance in the month of Aug 18. But this has come to my light that it is not yet updated on SMS yet.

Can I ask for course of action now as I am about to file my application for ILR -

- Should I ask my employer to update the details in the SMS now before I file my ILR application?
- How long should I wait after SMS update if the answer to the above question is yes?
- Will this non-entry in SMS create a negative issue for the ILR application and if yes, how to avoid any issue now especially any delays due to queries/ audit etc.?

Thanks in anticipation.

jetterpace
Newly Registered
India

Re: Urgent - ILR application, but no update of change in job and salary on SMS

Post by jetterpace » Wed May 08, 2019 4:43 pm

Please please if anyone can revert providing course of action.

Many thanks,

satya878
Mood:
India

Re: Urgent - ILR application, but no update of change in job and salary on SMS

Post by satya878 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Should I ask my employer to update the details in the SMS now before I file my ILR application?
-@ I think you should because your employement letter will have a different job title to that stated in the COS. Let's see what experts will say.
- How long should I wait after SMS update if the answer to the above question is yes?
@ if your employer updates the SMS I think you will be ok saying that not sure about the timing because you said you want to apply for ILR.
- Will this non-entry in SMS create a negative issue for the ILR application and if yes, how to avoid any issue now especially any delays due to queries/ audit etc.?
@ Sorry, not sure about this.