ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immediately Urgent: Spouse Visa from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sk10486
Newly Registered
India

Immediately Urgent: Spouse Visa from India

Post by sk10486 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:19 am

Hi All,

I am on ILR visa and planning to apply spouse visa for my wife from India.
I hold below documents and payments,
1. Completed "visa4UK" online application form
2. Paid "IHS" fees
3. Wife TB Certificate
4. Marriage Certificate
5. Accommodation documents
6. Financial supporting documents

Please advise me with the below queries,

1. I am going to book VFS appointment in Bengaluru (India) next week, does my wife requires to submit the original documents or photocopy is enough? and which documents should my wife be carrying during the appointment?

2. I recently read about the new system of uploading documents online, if uploaded online does it still requires a hardcopy verification during the appointment? or just the photocopy?

3. Appendix2: Form VAF4A
Is there any service of uploading "Appendix2: form VAF4A" online or does it requires hardcopy sent via post?
VFS appointment and Form VAF4A are independent of each other?
Is there any time period for sending via post, if so how many days after VFS appointment? Does Appendix2 require any supporting documents (Employment letter, 6 months payslips, accommodation documents)?

Thanks In Advance

loveman
India

Re: Immediately Urgent: Spouse Visa from India

Post by loveman » Sat May 11, 2019 8:40 am

sk10486 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:19 am
Hi All,

2. Paid "IHS" fees
3. Wife TB Certificate
4. Marriage Certificate

1. I am going to book VFS appointment in Bengaluru (India) next week, does my wife requires to submit the original documents or photocopy is enough? and which documents should my wife be carrying during the appointment?

Apart from her passport and marriage certiicate and TB test report rest of the document copies would be sufficent. They sometimes verify the documents and the quality of the documents uploaded so better carry all themwhich were uploaded.

2. I recently read about the new system of uploading documents online, if uploaded online does it still requires a hardcopy verification during the appointment? or just the photocopy?
As i mentioned above safe to carry all of them if upload quality is not good they would upload again and they will upload passport again through their systems along with BIO metrics

Is there any service of uploading "Appendix2: form VAF4A" online or does it requires hardcopy sent via post?
Is there any time period for sending via post, if so how many days after VFS appointment? Does Appendix2 require any supporting documents (Employment letter, 6 months payslips, accommodation documents)?

i am not 100% sure about this, this is for countries where online uploading service is not available so along with the documents just carry the printed application form and VFS could advise you if this is needed or not.

Thanks In Advance

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:57 am

loveman wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:40 am
sk10486 wrote:
Hi All,

2. Paid "IHS" fees
3. Wife TB Certificate
4. Marriage Certificate

Apart from her passport and marriage certiicate and TB test report rest of the document copies would be sufficent. They sometimes verify the documents and the quality of the documents uploaded so better carry all themwhich were uploaded.

As i mentioned above safe to carry all of them if upload quality is not good they would upload again and they will upload passport again through their systems along with BIO metrics

i am not 100% sure about this, this is for countries where online uploading service is not available so along with the documents just carry the printed application form and VFS could advise you if this is needed or not.

Thanks In Advance
Hi would it be possible for my partner to upload TB certificate from Pakistan and I upload the rest of the documents from U.K

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Sat May 11, 2019 5:07 pm

sk10486 wrote:
Hi All,

2. Paid "IHS" fees
3. Wife TB Certificate
4. Marriage Certificate

Application form and Passport, but only Passport need to submit, If you are using UK scanning centers

Self upload is not applicable for Visa4Uk applicants., but You can submit all original documents on biometric day for free or scan at VFS Walk in centers across UK for fee.

3. Appendix 2Form VAF4A

Thanks In Advance
No, you cannot upload. Appendix2 is part of document list and have to submit with supporting documents.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:08 pm

sk10486 wrote:
Hi All,

2. Paid "IHS" fees
3. Wife TB Certificate
4. Marriage Certificate

Thanks In Advance

Hi with regards to biometrics appointment do you have to book straight away once you paid application fees etc or is this through vfs global. Thanks