ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

QUERY REGARDING TIER-1 (General) VISA FEE AMOUNT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chirantansaha
Newly Registered

QUERY REGARDING TIER-1 (General) VISA FEE AMOUNT

Post by chirantansaha » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi All

As per my info the TIER-1 (General) VISA FEE AMOUNT is 51,000 Indian rupees and the amount is required to be paied by DD of any bank. But I read somewhere that ...

1. The new TIER-1 (General) VISA FEE AMOUNT is increased to 51100 Indian rupees (INCREASED BY 100 Rs)

2. Is there any specific preferrence of BANK that the British High Commision prefers ( Standard Chartered Bank) or is it like DD of any bank will work out?

Can some one correct me if I am wrong in the above 2 points?

Thanks in advance to all
C Saha

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Surprised to note that you're confused about something which is explained so plainly.
Fees and where to pay.

Appreciate if you do some groundwork on your own (i.e.- search for information already available publicly, or at least on the official sites) before you post your queries.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

chirantansaha
Newly Registered

Post by chirantansaha » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:43 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Surprised to note that you're confused about something which is explained so plainly.
Fees and where to pay.

Appreciate if you do some groundwork on your own (i.e.- search for information already available publicly, or at least on the official sites) before you post your queries.

regards
Thank you my friend. I accept that I am really a lazy guy :-( Anyway, I will read these now ...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:53 pm

chirantansaha wrote:I accept that I am really a lazy guy :-(
What can I say? It's your own time, effort and money that you're going to invest in tier 1 visa now and a better future in the long run.

No wonder you have the propensity to raise naive queries.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!