ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed For Tier 1E to Set (O) Interview letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Needed For Tier 1E to Set (O) Interview letter

Post by samrattheking » Mon May 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Dear all,

Hi, I am posting this in behalf of one of my best friend. He got initial tier 1 extension very easily without any interview and He applied for ILR from 5 years route. He is running business from Home. Recently he got letter from HO that it is necessary to interview you in connection with your application. Does any one got same interview letter on ILR last stage?
As i also heard from one of my friend of friend that his other friend got the same letter from HO and after one month HO issued him ILR without any interview.
My question is 1) Anyone got this kind of interview letter on their Set (o) application from Tier 1 E? 2) After how long they send the second letter for interview ? 3) What kind of questions they are asking in interview?

Regards,
samrattheking

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Urgent Help Needed For Tier 1E to Set (O) Interview letter

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 13, 2019 5:19 pm

The questions most likely will be the same as members shared during extension stage(you can search the forum there are plenty of threads mostly during Sep 2017). HO will check the genuineness and credibility of the business. HO specifically targets business’s registered at home address. You should expect to answer all questions related to your investment, business model, business expenditures, profit/loss, employees, business activities, director role/employee job description etc etc and have all the relevant paper work/invoices/contracts etc to back up your claims.

Also, request these friends and friends of friends to come to this forum directly and update the exact questions asked please.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.