ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upload document section still open even after the appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krishna20
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Upload document section still open even after the appointment

Post by krishna20 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 am

Hi, I have submitted Set M documents and done biometrics on Saturday May 2019 ( super priority) . I have not received any confirmation yet ( as reading the forum I understood that none get confirmation straight away) . I simply gone into the Sopra Steria site and noticed that the section for uploading document is still open and I clicked on it and seems like still it allows me to upload. Just wondering has anyone experienced this? Has anyone tried to have a look. plz reply.. thanks..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Upload document section still open even after the appointment

Post by CR001 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:59 am

It is normal.

Nothing to do now but wait. Do NOT upload or delete or fiddle with anything in the documents section.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dan883

Post by dan883 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:33 am

Hi Krishna

May I ask how quickly did you find the appointment at Sopra after you have submitted the application to the Home Office?

cracker1234

Post by cracker1234 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:03 am

krishna20 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 am
Hi, I have submitted Set M documents and done biometrics on Saturday May 2019 ( super priority) . I have not received any confirmation yet ( as reading the forum I understood that none get confirmation straight away) . I simply gone into the Sopra Steria site and noticed that the section for uploading document is still open and I clicked on it and seems like still it allows me to upload. Just wondering has anyone experienced this? Has anyone tried to have a look. plz reply.. thanks..
Mine still open after ILR granted too.. In fact, my "Cancel Appointment" button too enable..
So, don't do any changes and just wait for their decision email. All the best.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 12:54 pm

cracker1234 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:03 am
krishna20 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 am
Mine still open after ILR granted too.. In fact, my "Cancel Appointment" button too enable..
So, don't do any changes and just wait for their decision email. All the best.
Mine is still open even after my ILR is granted! Lol. Its normal it will stay open but HO will only be able to see the docs which have been verified at the UKVCAS centre.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.