ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HOMEJOY
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa Help

Post by HOMEJOY » Tue May 14, 2019 10:33 am

Hi,

I need some assistance as i am a little confused about the correct process.

I got married in Pakistan and want to bring my wife over to live with me, it has been some time for me to get all my paperwork and 6 months docs in play so i can be ready to submit everything without delays.

Im a UK residential from birth, have met all the requirements from my side such as finance accommodation along with all docs ready to submit etc

My wife has passed her English test and tb test, has all her marriage docs needed along with communication history photos etc.

I obviously will apply on her behalf and submit everything here in the UK, but what are the processes?

Which route would i take? which online portal do i use to submit the application and fill in the details? could anyone explain the different routes? i have heard people mention visa4uk, but i thought it might not be the same as the gov website?

I would like to do a fast track route ( i heard a 15-20 day fastrack) or Priority as i have noticed on here. Do i need to do that by post or can i choose that option online?

( i did look at the Pakistan sticky on the forum, but its dated 2016 so i wanted to make sure i use the most up to date route and advice)

I would really appreciate any helpful advice.

HJ

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Help

Post by rmkirfan » Tue May 14, 2019 1:21 pm

For now you have 2 options to apply, Visa4UK and UKAccess (new service) . Both are very similar. I found UKaccess is simpler version to link documents.
Priority duration about 4 weeks, can be longer , You can choose this option online during fee payment.