ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements Double Sided HELP!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stephgegg
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Bank Statements Double Sided HELP!

Post by stephgegg » Thu May 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Hi everyone,

We went for scanning today and told us they will send our documents in a bundle to scan them in Belgrade. We have just now realised that our bank statements are double sided. We are worried that when they scan it that they won't scan the other side. Is it too late now to do anything about it?

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Re: Bank Statements Double Sided HELP!

Post by HamzahB786 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 pm

stephgegg wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:28 pm
Hi everyone,

We went for scanning today and told us they will send our documents in a bundle to scan them in Belgrade. We have just now realised that our bank statements are double sided. We are worried that when they scan it that they won't scan the other side. Is it too late now to do anything about it?
If they scan one side then theyll see the other side because the other side will be showing from the front, common sense

stephgegg
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by stephgegg » Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 pm
stephgegg wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:28 pm
Hi everyone,

If they scan one side then theyll see the other side because the other side will be showing from the front, common sense
Yes but what if they scan it in the bundle of other documents, or do they go one by one? If they go one by one it is common sense

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Only there can be a problem if bank statements also have transaction entries on other side that relates to fulfilling the financial requirement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

stephgegg
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by stephgegg » Thu May 16, 2019 7:32 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 pm
Only there can be a problem if bank statements also have transaction entries on other side that relates to fulfilling the financial requirement.
That's what I thought of. I suppose too late now.

chokaschoza
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by chokaschoza » Fri May 17, 2019 9:29 am

stephgegg wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:32 pm
seagul wrote:
My statements were two sided and I got them stamped both sides. I had similar feelings when my wife's visa was under process. We were successful without issues. Hope yours breezes through!
Spouse(Wife) Standard
App Submitted Online: 15/09/18
Bio-metrics: Lahore, PK 17/09/18
Supp Docs Sent: 18/09/18
ECO Email: 25/10/18
Docs Returned: 26/10/18
Decision: ALHAMDULILLAH !! Approved 04/12/18

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri May 17, 2019 3:17 pm

chokaschoza wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:29 am
stephgegg wrote:
seagul wrote:
My statements were two sided and I got them stamped both sides. I had similar feelings when my wife's visa was under process. We were successful without issues. Hope yours breezes through!
If bank statements are double sided which if contain transactions on its back lets suppose relating to wages credit. And if caseworker won't be able to match it with payslip then the visa will be refused due to lack of bank statements. However such bank statement can easily be acceptable for proof of address/residence/cohabitation evidence.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

stephgegg
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by stephgegg » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:28 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:17 pm
chokaschoza wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:29 am
stephgegg wrote:
seagul wrote:
If bank statements are double sided which if contain transactions on its back lets suppose relating to wages credit. And if caseworker won't be able to match it with payslip then the visa will be refused due to lack of bank statements. However such bank statement can easily be acceptable for proof of address/residence/cohabitation evidence.
Some people had similar concerns about scanning and officers at VAC's said how scanners automatically detect if documents are double sided and then scans both sides. Hopefully this will be the case. But if this isn't the case and they don't scan it, wouldn't this be an issue due to scanning error as we submitted everything needed?