ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Pakistan - June applicants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

HSMP Pakistan - June applicants

Post by smartkhan » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:52 am

Assalam o Allaikum,

I am creating this thread for all the applicants from Pakistan who applied for initial HSMP approval in June.

My time lines are

Application sent: June 23rd
Application received: June 25th
Payment deducted: June 26th
Now waiting........

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Please do not create thread specific to any country. This forum is for all irrespective of their country they are applying.

javaid10

Post by javaid10 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 pm

HSMP2008_JANUARY wrote:Please do not create thread specific to any country. This forum is for all irrespective of their country they are applying.
Well, there is no harm of creating specific thread, as there are few other thread for specific locations, and every one is welcome every where to share the personal experience.

However, guys needs to do little research before creating new threads, if they can find similir thread to make use of existing one.

Cheers

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:31 am

Dear Bro,

There is no thread in this forum for HSMP guys in Pakistan who applied in June. That is why I created this new thread.

Just chill.
HSMP2008_JANUARY wrote:Please do not create thread specific to any country. This forum is for all irrespective of their country they are applying.

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:22 am

Application sent: June 23rd
Application received: June 25th
Payment deducted: June 26th
Ref. No. received: July 1st

Saeeda
Newly Registered

My timeline are

Post by Saeeda » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:39 pm

My time lines are

Application sent: June 28th
Application received: July 2nd

Now waiting........ for payment deduction I think I have applied under old HSMP as I dropped my documents on 28th to Fedex I hope I have applied under old HSMP rules Please tell me if I am right or not

zeeshanhashmi
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshanhashmi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Assallam o allaykum

Here is my time line :

Application sent to UK law office : 26th June 2008
Application was submitted to Home office : 28th June 2008
Application returned back : 30th June 2008

I dont know what happened, but my Law Office in UK, told me that Home Office stopped taking any application on 28th June 2008 afternoon.
So it was better I think as my 400Pounds are safe. Now I am planning to apply under Tier 1 General. So let see.

Thanks
Zeeshan

zeeshanhashmi
Newly Registered

Re: My timeline are

Post by zeeshanhashmi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Saeeda wrote:My time lines are

Now waiting........ for payment deduction I think I have applied under old HSMP as I dropped my documents on 28th to Fedex I hope I have applied under old HSMP rules Please tell me if I am right or not
Actually you send the documents through FEDEX, and they will take about 2 days to deliver the documents. If I am not wrong, did you check the status of the delivery through Fedex Airway Bill Number ?

My application was submitted from UK, and that was returned and they return that I think on 29th. So pray !

javaid10

Post by javaid10 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:02 pm

It looks unlikey that your application will be accepted under HSMP scheme, Sat-Sun is non-wrking day here and it will take 48hrs to arrive documents at their destination from Pakistan to most EU destination.. So unless miracle happens... don't make false hopes...

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:35 am

@Saeeda

I am sure you sent your application very late. If you application was received on 2nd July then it will be returned to you without processing. The last date to reach application at UK home office was June 27th and you sent your application from Pakistan on June 28th. So I think you will get your application without processing.

vijaymaghnani

NATIONAL SAVING CERTIFICATE

Post by vijaymaghnani » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:55 pm

I AM PLANNING TO APPLY UNDER TIER-1 BY SEPT OR OCT..

I DO COMPLETED ALL DOCUMENTS EXCEPT MAINTAINANCE....

I HAVE NATIONAL SAVING CERTIFICATES OF 5 LACS. CAN I SHOW IT AS MEETING MAINTAINANCE REQUIREMENT?.

PLZ REPLY

VIJAY KUMAR
KARACHI.

javaid10

Re: NATIONAL SAVING CERTIFICATE

Post by javaid10 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:56 pm

vijaymaghnani wrote:I AM PLANNING TO APPLY UNDER TIER-1 BY SEPT OR OCT..

I HAVE NATIONAL SAVING CERTIFICATES OF 5 LACS. CAN I SHOW IT AS MEETING MAINTAINANCE REQUIREMENT?.

PLZ REPLY

VIJAY KUMAR
KARACHI.
Should be enough for proof of maintenance...

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:16 pm

javaid10 wrote:
vijaymaghnani wrote:I AM PLANNING TO APPLY UNDER TIER-1 BY SEPT OR OCT..

PLZ REPLY

VIJAY KUMAR
KARACHI.
Should be enough for proof of maintenance...
I dont think so.

As an example fixed deposits are not acceptable as maintenance fund proofs(in India) and I doubt any other proof of funds other than mentioned in the guidance notes/immigration rules are would be accepted. (I would think same rules would apply in Pakistan also)

Hence it is very likely that NSC will NOT be accepted as maintenance fund proof.

As you are planning ahead of 3 months, please contact UKBIA urgently with your query, if you want to save both your time and money.

Take any steps only after you have official confirmation from UKBIA/VFS in your country.

javaid10

Post by javaid10 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:41 pm

If following requirement could be met then it could be valid for proof of funds (it is worth checking with UKBIA as well)

(In UK FSA regulates the banks/ building societies or any other financial institution, in Pakistan I guess it is State Bank of Pakistan who regulates the financial institutions and Saving certificates scheme)

See the following maintenance requirements as stated in policy guidance Tier 1(general)

4. Letter from a financial institution regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) confirming funds:

The letter from the financial institution regulated by the FSA should show:

• the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
• the date of the letter;
• the fi nancial institution’s name and logo;
• the funds held in the applicant’s account; and
• that the funds of £2,800 or £800 have been in the bank for at least three months and the balance has always been at least £2,800 or £800, as appropriate

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:55 am

any new applicants of HSMP who applied in June?

Saeeda
Newly Registered

I didnt get my application back

Post by Saeeda » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:06 am

1- As every body is saying that my application will be returned without pocessing. they rec my application on 2nd June I still qualify for Teir 1 then why would they return. However still they didnt charge my credit card too.
2- I passed IELTS and scroed 6 band I have done my masters and my course were in english so should I have to attempt IELTS to apply under tier 1

vijaymaghnani

i think not

Post by vijaymaghnani » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:09 am

The letter from the financial institution regulated by the FSA should show:

• the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
• the date of the letter;
• the fi nancial institution’s name and logo;
• the funds held in the applicant’s account; and
• that the funds of £2,800 or £800 have been in the bank for at least three months and the balance has always been at least £2,800 or £800, as appropriate
These things will not be shown by NATIONAL SAVING CERTIFICATE. At Max saving centre can issue a letter stating My Name, Date of Letter, Financial institution name & logo but THERE WILL BE NO ACCOUNT NUMBER....

I sent an email to BLA They reply with auto generated mail which states same things as in NOTES...

I just want to save cost of fund...Here banks gives you hardly 2 to 3% while saving certificates can earn upto 13%...

Any one wd more info plz reply...

VIJAY KUMAR

coldautumn
Newly Registered

Tier 1 visa Fee

Post by coldautumn » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:39 am

Please can anyone give detail of Tier 1 visa fee in Pak rupess and as HSMP is changed , so what would be the process of sending the application.
Do I have to send it through courier or can I submit myself by visiting the visa center.

Thank You

Saeeda
Newly Registered

Do I need to approve my degree from any NARIC

Post by Saeeda » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:50 am

I have done my master from SZABIST (equals to UK bechlors) so do I need to approve my degree from NARIC in Tier1

javaid10

Re: Do I need to approve my degree from any NARIC

Post by javaid10 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Saeeda wrote:I have done my master from SZABIST (equals to UK bechlors) so do I need to approve my degree from NARIC in Tier1
ZABIST degree is widely accepted and listed in self-assesment tool (from qualification section, Select "Select my qualification from the database"),

check this out...

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

so no need to wory for naric...

cheers

vijaymaghnani

SZABIST MBA 35 POINT OR 30 POINTS

Post by vijaymaghnani » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:15 am

I did MBA (01 Year ) from SZABIST before that i completed BBA(4years) from SZABIST too. Now when i select my qualification with MASTER'S WITH one year, self Tool give me 30 POINTS.

I think i should be awarded with 35points as being the masters...

What to do?

VIJAY KUMAR

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: SZABIST MBA 35 POINT OR 30 POINTS

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:47 am

vijaymaghnani wrote:I think i should be awarded with 35points as being the masters...
No offence, the points aren't awarded based on what you think.

Apply if you fulfil the 75 point requirement with either of your qualification(s). In case you can't, what can anyone suggest you to do?

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vijaymaghnani

Post by vijaymaghnani » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:08 am

I just wanted to ASK from this FORUM...that how many years of education from PAKISTAN equivalent to MASTERS dagree in UK(35 POINTS)..

A B.Com(2 years) with MBA(2 years). Total 4 years of University Qualification GETS 30 POINTS.

And A BBA(4 years) wtih MBA (1 years) Total 5 year University Qualification GETS 30 POINTS again....

That is what i wanted to Ask...?

VIJAY KUMAR

bsmalik
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Original Passport requirement

Post by bsmalik » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 am

Dear All,

The new tier1 program requires one to send original passport. Is this correct?

I have talked to a courier who says they don't carry passports out of the country.

Can anyone help in this regard as what needs to be done?

thanks.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:31 am

bsmalik wrote:I have talked to a courier who says they don't carry passports out of the country.
You dont have to send your passport/application out of country, the documents should be sent to your local BHC/Visa Application Center. (Probably they will take your biometric details also).