ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application tracking... No ECO email yet

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Application tracking... No ECO email yet

Post by Bahrainkhan » Sun May 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Hello All.
i have submitted biometrics for uk spouse visa at VFS dubai UAE on 13th March 2019 and received text on the same day that your case forwarded to UKVI. It has been 68 days(48 working days) and i have received no ECO email yet☹
i sent paid email to ukvi on 14th april to check status and received reply that your case is being considered and awaiting decision.
now please let me know is it normal to not receive eco email or its problem. And also plz let me know now if i want to check status again how can i check free as they say we pay for email only once and remaining follow ups are free

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Application tracking... No ECO email yet

Post by Rockinglove » Sun May 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:12 pm
Hello All.
i have submitted biometrics for uk spouse visa at VFS dubai UAE on 13th March 2019 and received text on the same day that your case forwarded to UKVI. It has been 68 days(48 working days) and i have received no ECO email yet☹
i sent paid email to ukvi on 14th april to check status and received reply that your case is being considered and awaiting decision.
now please let me know is it normal to not receive eco email or its problem. And also plz let me know now if i want to check status again how can i check free as they say we pay for email only once and remaining follow ups are free
Hi it’s very normal they don’t usually send mail regarding eco consider your case
Mail u received regarding the status if you reply back on that u will get a reply from them in 2 days time but honestly before 60 working days it’s pointless to contact them . You always get a generic reply from them .
All you can do is wait
Allah is Great

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Application tracking... No ECO email yet

Post by Bahrainkhan » Sun May 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Rockinglove wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:41 pm
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:12 pm
Hello All.
Hi it’s very normal they don’t usually send mail regarding eco consider your case
Mail u received regarding the status if you reply back on that u will get a reply from them in 2 days time but honestly before 60 working days it’s pointless to contact them . You always get a generic reply from them .
All you can do is wait
Thanks for clarification regarding eco email.
Hmm Ok lets wait some more time thanks