ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

determining the originality of payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamakhaa

determining the originality of payslips

Post by hamakhaa » Wed May 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Hi everyone,
A general question regarding the originality of payslips.

To upload/scan, the vfs are now accepting only the set of photocopies of documents on an A4 page. If someone has printed an electronic formal payslip, how are they going to know that the payslip is an electronic one or an original hard copy that has been photo copied? They will both look the same, isnt it?

I see many people say that the electronic payslips needs to be stamped/sign but when the hard copies of payslip are on A4 page, they will look exactly the same.

Any thoughts?

TheTao01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: determining the originality of payslips

Post by TheTao01 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:21 pm

Yes i agree, pre scanning, sending original documents was one of the most important requirements for an approval. And now with scanning it is largely irrelevant whether it is a scanned original or copy.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed May 22, 2019 8:03 pm

hamakhaa wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:07 pm
Hi everyone,
A general question regarding the originality of payslips.

To upload/scan, the vfs are now accepting only the set of photocopies of documents on an A4 page. If someone has printed an electronic formal payslip, how are they going to know that the payslip is an electronic one or an original hard copy that has been photo copied? They will both look the same, isnt it?

I see many people say that the electronic payslips needs to be stamped/sign but when the hard copies of payslip are on A4 page, they will look exactly the same.

Any thoughts?
Original & electronic payslips can easily be differentiated as many organization has their own distinctive style, texture & layout of printer if they choose to print paper payslips which usually aren't A4 sized.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mzi000019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mzi000019 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:39 am

hamakhaa wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Any thoughts?
I got my payslips signed and stamped by my employer, so that when I scanned it the signature and stamp also show up. My employer also confirmed they had signed my previous payslips in their "employment proof letter".