ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON-EU with RC and Divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

orkune
Newly Registered
Turkey

NON-EU with RC and Divorce

Post by orkune » Fri May 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Hello everyone,
I have a several questions;
As an non-eu citizen and married for more than 4 years and living in UK more than 3 years. Less than a 2 years will apply for ILR. my EU partner is working and I do. We also planing to apply for pre-settled cause of Brexit.
if;
1-non-eu citizen open a case for divorce that does effect to apply ''retained right of residence'' ? or eu citizen open the case ? Does it matter who opens the divorce case ?
2- Does ''retained right of residence'' is giving by court( I have saw some people get from court) or after the seperation person does apply ?
3- As a living in UK from 2016 and married for 4 years do I (in case of divorce) getting retained right of residence ? How certain I can get pre-settled or ILR ? (After divorce)
4- Divorcing after ILR can cause anything for citizenship application ? or effect on anything else ?

orkune
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: NON-EU with RC and Divorce

Post by orkune » Mon May 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Anybody has any idea ?