ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Imp Info for all - VAF 9a, VAF 9b and Integra No more...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsats
BANNED

Imp Info for all - VAF 9a, VAF 9b and Integra No more...

Post by coolsats » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:43 am

Called up VFS office, and from today onwards, the new application form is VAF 9 and Appendix 1, that we need to fill for tier 1.

The concenred person even said that from today there is no more INTEGRA thing happenning. The verification would directly be done by BHC. If you guys have any other information to share on this, please post and let others benefit from it.

Cheers...

cgohil

Re: Imp Info for all - VAF 9a, VAF 9b and Integra No more...

Post by cgohil » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Then Where can I get the new forms for Tier 1 application
today i downloaded VAFa and VAFb forms from vfs website but didnt got the new forms which u talked about

Kindly let me know soon.

Now what is the new process they are going to follow any one has any idea on that.

Do u meant to say VAF 9 form consist of VAF 9 A and 9B.

Thnx
chirag
coolsats wrote:Called up VFS office, and from today onwards, the new application form is VAF 9 and Appendix 1, that we need to fill for tier 1.

The concenred person even said that from today there is no more INTEGRA thing happenning. The verification would directly be done by BHC. If you guys have any other information to share on this, please post and let others benefit from it.

Cheers...

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 pm

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:41 pm

To me, it seems like they have merged it into one.
you can download the form from the link provided in the previsou post..

Also regarding the Tier 1 maintence funds, there is thread running in the forum that says we need to give three separate statements regarding the same. But i confirmed with VFS, we can just show one statement for the three months bank statement for maintenece.
I.e if you apply on 15th july then we can have it from May 15th to July15 and it can be eased by 7 days.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:58 pm

The following should help:
Initial applications wrote:How to apply if you are outside the United Kingdom
The process for applying if you are outside the United Kingdom is:

Step 1: complete a self-assessment online using our points-based calculator to find out if you are likely to score enough points.
Step 2: go to the Visa services website, which you can find on the right of this page, to find out if you must submit any personal details in the country you are applying from to find the application form.
Step 3: take or send your form(s), fee and supporting evidence to the visa application centre. You must also arrange to give your biometrics, which are usually taken at the visa application centre.

We strongly advise you to bring all supporting documents with your application. We will not consider any evidence provided after we have made a decision.
regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

suhas
Newly Registered

Post by suhas » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi...

Could you please let us know the Other Documents to be submitted along with VAF 9 and Appendix 1...

please provide any checklist of documents.

--suhasini

sangop02
Newly Registered

Integra Form

Post by sangop02 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:00 pm

Could someone confirm if the Integra form is still required to be filled as a part of the process?

T90

Post by T90 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:54 pm

i had mailed vfs a day back for documents to be provided for transitional hsmp( i have hsmp approval), these are the forms i received...

1) pbsappendix1.pdf ( similar to vaf9a)
2) vaf9.pdf ( similar to vaf9b )
3) vaf9guide.pdf ( guidance notes for filling the form )
4) BHC Application Form PBS v 1 2.pdf ( integra form)

they didnt tell anything about cancellation of integra...

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:24 am

Hi T90,
Can u pls post those application forms for transitional HSMP, it will be very helpful.Thanks in advance.
ukhsmp

T90

Post by T90 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 am

Hi ,

You can get the above forms in...
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs/

i can send you the integra form by mail, or is there a way to upload it in the site?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:19 pm

T90 wrote:i can send you the integra form by mail, or is there a way to upload it in the site?
No facility to upload documents, but you can use PM to exchange personal contact details with other users and then email the documents.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!