ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT - FOR SISTER AND NEPHEWS (EFM) - SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mora54
Newly Registered

EEA FAMILY PERMIT - FOR SISTER AND NEPHEWS (EFM) - SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Post by mora54 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:12 am

Hello,

I am an EU Spanish citizen living in the UK for 9 years. I currently have permanent/settled status in the UK. My sister lives abroad in Gambia with her 2 kids and I would like them to come over with the family permit under extended family member (EFM). I wanted to know:

- How much financial evidence do I need to provide? is there a minimum period of financial support they want to see and a minimum amount?

-Also can I apply for all 3 members to come and join me in the UK at the same time? If I do apply for all 3 will that reduce chances of application been accepted as there are more people and possibly more requirement?

Appreciate all the help. Thanks