ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Advice needed from Senior GURU'S (Zimba & CR001)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Set (O) to Set LR route documents list please

Post by samrattheking » Tue May 14, 2019 3:22 pm

Dear All Gurus,

Hi I have applied for Set(o) on tier 1 Entrepreneur 05 years route. It's almost nearly 05 monts completed and didn't get any email from HO.
1) As i already completed my 10 years 3 months ago so is it possible can i vary my file on 10 years route?
2) As already my Set(o) application is pending with HO so if I vary my file on 10 years route than What are the documents do i need to submit if I go to Super priority service ?
Can anyone guide me the process and document list please.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Set (O) to Set LR route documents list please

Post by zimba » Wed May 15, 2019 1:47 am

1) Yes but why not wait for Tier 1E results ? This could have adverse effect on your dependants ability to get ILR
2) Scans of your old passports and travel history in the last 10 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Post by samrattheking » Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 am

Thanks Zimba,

Some of my close friends they advise me if something happens wrong than I don't have appeal right and I am feeling scared as might be HO says I am not eligible for 10 years route and its broken.....as I know that my dependent gets ILR straight forward but to be honest HO takes really long long time which is too much stressful and no outcomes....... As my wife and my son they are also staying with me from last 07 years.

Just want to know that in worst scenario if my application refuse than Am i eligible for 10 years route ? as I came in beginning of March 2009. If I will get refusal does it impact on my 10 years application ? Please advice me.

Many Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed May 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Your dependents cannot get ILR under long residence with you as under long residence you must apply yourself and qualify on your own. They must switch to FLR(M) and their ILR clock will reset to zero. As you have completed the 10 years, the refusal will have no effect and you can apply for long residence in the worst case scenario.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Post by samrattheking » Wed May 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Thank you so much Zimba and much appreciate for your time and guidance sharing with me. As I was thinking in worst scenario if i will get refusal than my 10 years periods is breaking and than I am not eligible for 10 years long residency route. But now you clear all my doubts. Million thanks Zimba.

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Urgent Advice needed from Senior GURU'S (Zimba & CR001)

Post by samrattheking » Tue May 28, 2019 12:11 pm

Dear Gurus,

Hi I have applied my ILR ( Tier 1 Ent. 50K) in the beginning of November 2018 and after long 6 months waiting I got a letter for interview in the beginning of this month but they didn't mention any interview date, time or place or anything. But after that no communication from the HO at all. As due to my mum serious illness at back home I urgently need to fly back to visit her that’s why I varied my application from SET (o) to SET LR on 10 years route on super priority and booked my appointment after 3 weeks of letter I received from HO.
But I am concerned about my wife and my son ILR Set O application which is pending with HO. Dear GURU’s can you please guide me…….
1) Do I need to vary my wife and my son application Spouse Route SET-M?
2) As my wife and my son they have been here with me since last 7 years continuously with me and they have spent 5 years lawfully as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent. So can you please suggest me do I need to vary my wife and my son application as well?

Thanks

natsha
United States of America

Re: Urgent Advice needed from Senior GURU'S (Zimba & CR001)

Post by natsha » Tue May 28, 2019 1:25 pm

Did you get your ILR on 10 year ON base?

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Post by samrattheking » Tue May 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi I got appointment on this weekend.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:44 pm

samrattheking wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:11 pm
1) Do I need to vary my wife and my son application Spouse Route SET-M?
2) As my wife and my son they have been here with me since last 7 years continuously with me and they have spent 5 years lawfully as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent. So can you please suggest me do I need to vary my wife and my son application as well?
Read the advice you were already given by Zimba on 15th May!! They don't qualify for apply for ILR on form Set(M).
Zimba wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:54 pm
Your dependents cannot get ILR under long residence with you as under long residence you must apply yourself and qualify on your own. They must switch to FLR(M) and their ILR clock will reset to zero. As you have completed the 10 years, the refusal will have no effect and you can apply for long residence in the worst case scenario.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Post by samrattheking » Tue May 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Thanks CR001 & Zimba for quick response.

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Confusion about continuity for 10 years route

Post by samrattheking » Wed May 29, 2019 11:45 pm

Dear Seniors,

As earlier I discuss on this forum that I vary my application from SET (O) to SET LR on 10 years route and my wife and my son is living with me from last 7 years so I just want to know that when should my son and my wife will be eligible for ILR ? After 3 years ? or after 5 years? when I will granted my visa?

As I have little confusion that if my wife and son apply for FLR(M) then their continuity break for 10 years route ? or are they eligible to apply for their ILR after 3 years ? as already they are living with me from last 7 years with me legally. Kindly request you please guide me.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu May 30, 2019 2:21 am

ANY person who lived here continuously and lawfully for 10 years will be able to apply under long residence as long as they apply on their own and qualify on their own. So they either must remain under FLR(M) for 5 years or complete the 10 years on their own to get ILR

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Post by samrattheking » Thu May 30, 2019 2:47 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply.