ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two case ID for NA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alseraj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Two case ID for NA

Post by Alseraj » Tue May 28, 2019 4:59 pm

Hi all

I need your help please ?

I applied for natralusation on 28th of March 2019 and I received an email from HO on the next following day giving a case ID and stating that my application is being considered then I booked an appointment with UKvcas and i have done my Bio- metric fingerprint on 3d of April 2019

Today I received same email from HO with a different case ID ! Sent To my old email address which I used it when I applied for ILR not for NA !

Now I am really worry cuz I got 2 different case ID !
Which one is my actual Case I'D

Will that means my application will be considered from today or it is just a mistake

i am waiting for the out-come more than 2 months

Do i have to email the home office or just leave it as its ? Do i have to worry about it ?

Nerazzuri
United Kingdom

Re: Two case ID for NA

Post by Nerazzuri » Tue May 28, 2019 5:02 pm

Best to respond to the email you received on the email address asking the case worker to clarify which is which. I won't worry too much about it, but would certainly follow up.

Alseraj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alseraj » Tue May 28, 2019 7:18 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply.

As I can see that was an automatic email so I can't respond to it.

"Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email"

Did anybody get the same thing or received 2 case ID of for same application ? Is it common

Also can anyone give me mail address of the home office for Natralusation application please?

Nerazzuri
United Kingdom

Post by Nerazzuri » Tue May 28, 2019 8:36 pm

You can send an email to this address: FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

I should let you know that they are not quick to respond, and it is normal for them to take more than 3 weeks to respond to your email.

Their phone number is 0300 123 2253 but they're not very helpful on the phone and could tell you to send an email or write a letter.

Omyousif
Sudan

Post by Omyousif » Wed May 29, 2019 9:17 am

Hi
My husband have the same issue, two emails with two IDs we sent an email to them and they said its an error from their system and he should use the new ID.
They said to my husband mybe we need you to reenrol your bio infirmation again but if we need that we will call you.
We applied on 24th Jan still no reponse.

Alseraj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alseraj » Wed May 29, 2019 9:40 am

Thanks for your prompt reply

Can I ask you which email address did your husband use to contact them ?

Omyousif
Sudan

Post by Omyousif » Wed May 29, 2019 11:20 am

Alseraj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alseraj » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:32 pm

I received an email from them saying that to use the new case ID

That's all what they update for me

It's almost 3 months and I am still waiting

Did you get any update about yours?

Omyousif
Sudan

Post by Omyousif » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:36 pm

No we still waiting , we applied on 24th of January more than 17 weeks and no outcome.
Very worried