ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right of Abode for my son born in India - Previous address detail

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SamKP
Newly Registered
India

Right of Abode for my son born in India - Previous address detail

Post by SamKP » Tue May 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Hi,

Sorry If I am asking an already answered question. As I could not able to find any detail when searched in the forums.

I would like to apply for my sons right of abode from India.I have checked all the details and he qualifies. But I have few queries as below

-> Am I correct to say that the process of submitting the ROA application has changed from the VFS https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ to the new link is https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... -selection

-> Assuming that correct, I am filling the ROA application for my Son and came across a section which asking Previous 2 year of address history. But my Son is only 3 month old and currently in India. So what should I fill there.? Its mandatory to fill that section with start date and end date.

-> It is also asking for planned date of travel. Can I put any future date.?

-> Finally When I am writing something in the online application form. Something like below
Question - Do you have any family in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?

Answar 1 - I am living in India with my Grandparents.
Answar 2 - My son living in India with his grandparents.

which one is from the above will be correct.?

Could you please help me with the above questions.

Many Thanks,
Sam

SamKP
Newly Registered
India

Re: Right of Abode for my son born in India - Previous address detail

Post by SamKP » Wed May 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi Admin,

Sorry to be chasing but as its quite urgent. So any help on this will be much appreciated.