ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE email from HO for english

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

musheer1812

URGENT HELP PLEASE email from HO for english

Post by musheer1812 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:50 am

Hi All

I received a email from HO stating that

"Dear Mrs xxxxx

I have reviewed your application for indefinite leave to remain and require some further information. To help me consider the matter, please send a copy of the following documents:

As you have provided a degree certificate from the University of Madras, a UK NARIC certificate is required to confirm the degree certificate provided is of comparable standard to a UK Bachelor’s degree as stated in Appendix KoLL paragraph 2.2 (a) iv) as below:

iv) the applicant has obtained an academic qualification (not a professional or vocational qualification) which is deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the UK, and
(1) provides the specified documentary evidence to show he has the qualification, and
(2) UK NARIC has confirmed that the qualification was taught or researched in English

To enable the application to be considered fully and promptly we need the above documents as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you."

I have already uploaded the Naric Letter which states that the level of English for the degree course is considered to meet the requirements CEFR LEVEL C1.

Do I have to upload anything else this is what we used for all previous applications PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP.

Kind regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE email from HO for english

Post by CR001 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:53 am

Did you submit the UK NARIC English assessemtnr AND the comparable assessment? It would be the UKVI NARIC red route, costs about £150.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:59 am

No Sir, I did not submit all those things you mentioned below I only submitted the letter with the NARIC reference number and stating level of English for the degree course is considered to meet the requirement CEFR LEVEL C1. This is what I submitted previously twice for extensions

Where can I get all those what you mentioned and how long will this take PLEASE HELP

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:04 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:13 am

I uploaded this document Sir, this was issued to me in may 2014 and we used this for previous English could you perhaps give me a call I would like to speak and I am panicking.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:19 am

I am a miss, not a Sir.

You have missed the crucial guidance. For an overseas degree you need the English assessment and the comparable to uk degree assessment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

musheer1812

Post by musheer1812 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:27 am

Sorry Ms, what can I do now will they wait.