ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Surcharge related query - PBS dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shalidkc
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

IHS Surcharge related query - PBS dependant

Post by shalidkc » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi Team,

Looking for support on my below query!!

Last week I applied for Tier 2 dependant visa for my self and kids on the basis of my wife tier 2 general visa. The application was submitted by my wife's agency and they use my previous IHS surcharge reference number for this visa. I was thinking that was not the right way to submit the application but since they said it, I didn't give much thought on it.

but later when I went through the guidelines, I convinced that I should pay new IHS surcharge for every time I apply for a new visa.

now I am in trouble where I already submitted the application and made the appointment for 12th June 2019.

so my question is that is there any way that I can update my existing application with new surcharge reference number( if I make the payment now) or should I withdraw my application and start new or wait for UKVI to respond?

I am not able to get any contact email id for UKVI to ask the query>

highly appreciate your comments on it, please.

Regards,
Shalid